DO YOU WANT TO BE THE NEXT FACE OF NIGMA ?? READ THIS……….
To be considered for the 2016 Face of NIGMA Awards Pageant.
We are searching for Ladies all around Nigeria to be part of this
Send your Full name,age, occupation, brief background, 2 recent photographs
(one head – to- shoulder and one full length), tell us why you want to be the
next Face of NIGMA and your contact to email@example.com.
•All participants must
be between the ages of 17 and 28 years old
•Be Nigerian citizens
•Be of good health and character
•Not married,mothers or pregnant,
•Pleasant Elocution Skills
Satin embroidered sash,
•6 Months Skill Acquisition Programme in your proposed field.
•Promotion on all our official online handles&International Modelling Contract.
•All Expense Paid Trip.
•An automatic VIP ticket to the Event among other.
•Winner will be dazzled on the Red Carpet and be given the opportunity to present Award on the public stage
RULES AND REGULATIONS
– Such term as “Applicant” used in these rules and regulations are referring to the person applying for entrance into Face of NIGMA.
– Such term as “Winner” used in these rules and regulations are referring to the person who has applied for entrance, was accepted as a participant, and won the national title.
– Applicant understands that she must compete in the three main areas of competition in order to be selected as a Pageant winner; which includes Photogenic competitions on Instagram, Interview and Platform.
– Applicant understands that she must uphold a pleasant, professional, and friendly demeanor at all times while representing a Pageant title.
– Applicant understands that the judges’ decisions and scoring are final and will not be changed. The names of the Beauty Pageant judges will NOT be released.
– If the Applicant becomes a pageant title winner, she understands that she will receive the following prizes and awards for the title she wins for the Year: rhinestone crown, satin embroidered sash, rhinestone “queen” or ‘king’ pin, and plaque.
– Winner grants permission to the Nigerian Meritorious Awards
to use his or her speeches, photos, and videos in pageant related media for advertising and promotional purposes.
– Applicant understands that the Nigerian Meritorious Awards reserves the right to add, change, or delete any rules and regulations at any time with out giving notice.