NYSC 2017 Batch ‘A’ Online Registration Guide & Requirements
Am sure you must have gotten the information that the NYSC 2017 Batch A registration is set to begin on the 17th of April 2017. Here is a post which is going to give you the step by step guide on how to register for the 2017 NYSC Batch A scheme. We are also going to give you all the requirements you are going to be needing ahead of this 2017 NYSC registration.
NYSC On-line registration portal will be opened from Monday 17th April to Thursday 4th May, 2017 to enable them register for the 2017 Batch ‘A’ mobilization.
What is the website for the 2017 NYSC Batch A registration
For the 2017 Batch A NYSC regiatration you are to visit any of the below websites to complete the registration form. You are to disregard any other site apart from the ones below which claims to be the NYSC registration portal.
Important Things You Need To Know Before 2017 Batch A NYSC Registration
- You are going to need a functional Email and Nigerian phone number
- You are going to need your matriculation number
- You must have confirmed that your name was among the senate approved list for the 2017 Batch A NYSC scheme (Only for locally trained PCM’s)
- For foreign trained students make sure your institution is accredited by the NYSC
- Foreign trained students do not need to go to the NYSC headquarters in Abuja again. The verification is now going to be done at their various camps.
- All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotheraphy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
- It’s a crime to present fake documents this is going to lead to decamping.
- You cannot register on PROXY
- You are to pay the N3,000 if and only if you want to print your call up letter online
- Orientation camp is not for the Pregnant and nursing mothers.
How To Register For The 2017 Batch A NYSC Scheme On Your Computer
The reigstration process for this years NYSC program is simple and not as though as so many people think it would be. Just follow the instructions below and you are going to have a smooth registration process.
- Visit any of the above listed NYSC portal
- Go to the registration page
- Fill in your Email address and secret question then click on proceed
- You are going to receive a confirmation Mail. Open the mail then click the link made available
- Fill the form apporiately (some sections have been auto-filled make sure you verify they are correct) then click “submit”.
- You are going to be taken to a payment page (payment for Call-up letter)
- After payment proceed with registration.
- At this stage you are going to need a fingerprint scanner (you might need to visit a business center for the remaining part).
There you have it on this post “NYSC 2017 Batch A: How to complete online registration on your own.” I hope you found this post helpful. Kindly check back for more NYSC updates.