JAMB 2017 Result Checker: Steps to check your results
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB, has started releasing results for the 2017 UTME.
The UTME started on 13th May, 2017.
AMEBOSQUARE: helps you with some of the procedures you may require to check your result.
For people who are yet to see their results, JAMB usually releases results in batches.
1. Login to your profile at www.jamb.org.ng
2. Scroll down a bit and find the box that says “Check 2017 UTME Examination Results.” Click on it.
3. It should either display your result or tell you “No Result Yet”
JAMB will provide you with reasons such as:
1. You were involved in Malpractice
2. You missed your schedule
3. You were too late to the exam E.T.C.
If your result was seized.