Huawei Technologies Limited July 2016 Job Recruitment/Vacancies
At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it.Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
Huawei’s vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of society, the economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions, and resource costs.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Senior Manager for Hosting Value Chain Management
- Support West African hosting projects in terms of content delivery plan, key milestone assessment as well as project governance
- Collect and clarify customer essential requirements through Operation managers, and guide innovation center to deliver products as required by customer.
- Implement and manage the overall organization structure of Value Chain
- Pitch and Recruit High Quality Content Providers. Responsible for the increase in number of Content Providers for Traditional VAS and Digital Services
- Establish a strong relationship and integrity in the Entertainment Industry, create and implement channels of monetization of their works
- Support project teams (Operation &Promotions Managers), seamless management of overall project work effectively;
- Partner development and management of local partners partner maintenance, 3rd party service and content sourcing
- Establish a strong relationship with Regulatory bodies eg. Nigerian Copyrights Commission, Nigerian Communication Commission and align policies of regulatory bodies with Hosting Content and Operation Plan
- Be able to understand laws governing digital content used for operations.
- Should be proactive in crisis analysis that may arise in the event of policies/ law violation
- Effective communication with executive customers.
- Experience: 7+ years in the Business Development of Value Added Services in the VAS service provider, have worked in the OTT industry (for eg. Notjustok.com, tooxclusive, Uber, Jumia etc) if you have legal background is an added advantage
- Ability to be able to establish a strong communication with partners, coordinate and manage partner relationship and expectations
- Ability to innovate, coordinate and manage the Value Chain team in different Hosting projects
- Ability to understand the impact of business operational decisions on organizational initiatives
- Understanding of VAS business processes
- Excellent skills in listening, presentation, negotiation, closing and follow-up skills
- Result-orientated, passionate and a team player.
- Language: Proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Good communication skills.
2.) Senior Account Manager
- Responsible for the sales of IT product/service in Nigeria Banking Industry.
- Responsible for customer relationship management. Realize the target of sales, marketing and revenue reorganization.
- Responsible for the establishment and improvement of Brand influence of Huawei and product/solutions.
- At least 6 years experience of IT sales in financial industry, familiar with the products as storage, server, router and switch, and IT services, etc, the senior and abundant resources of customer will be highly preferred.
- Experience of working in OEM (e.g, Cisco/Juniper/EMC/IBM/HP) or working in the local influential integrators (e.g Weco/ Dimension data.etc)
- Conduct effective and profound customer relationship management and support the project operations.
- Communicate and coordinate the effective channels/ partners for joint project management and support the sales in the financial market.
- Proactive and effective style and could suffer the pressure and more involvement of working.
3.) PR/ Communication Manager
- Develop comprehensive and detailed communications and PR strategies for Brand /Product and execute them in a timely and effective manner (Internal and external).
- Supervising and liaising with agency to develop and execute the communication contents/articles/events.
- Analyze the effectiveness of these strategies by looking at relevant metrics such as ROI, CAC and CPO as necessary.
- Build relationships with local & international media on behalf of the company including both conventional (newspapers, radio, TV) and digital (bloggers, e-channels) media.
- Organize and coordinate events such as press conferences, exhibitions and conferences.
- Responsible for building and sustaining the company’s reputation for quality, reliability, and customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring media and consumer sentiment and follow up with agency for actions as necessary
- Crisis and issue management, including gathering facts, drafting /statements and announcement
- Prepare report for top management on regular basis.
- Curiosity & passion for Telcom & Mobile industry (a must).
- Willingness to work in a fast-moving, dynamic company and a high comfort with ambiguity/ fast changing targets.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Strong editorial skills with an eye for attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and Power Point) and Google Office productivity tools.
- Proven communicator with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Willingness to take challenge and meet deadline under pressure
- Work experience in PR agency, multinational company, or media is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Mass Communications, Journalism, Marketing or any other field supported by relevant experience.
- A Master’s degree is an advantage
- Professional certification in Marketing or related field is a plus
- 3 – 5 years’ experience leading a marketing team
Click on your job link below to apply