EKSU Post UTME Form, Cut-Off Mark, Guidelines – 2016/17
Ekiti State University, EKSU post UTME application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is on sale. Compulsory for Direct Entry candidates too.
The screening is open to those who choose EKSU as their choice and scored 180 and above in the last UTME.
All candidates are to register online on the University website atwww.eportal.eksu.edu.ng as from 31st May , 2016.
- Cut-off mark for Law is 200 and above.
- ALL Direct Entry candidates with not less than UPPER CREDIT are also required to write the PUTME.
EKSU Post UTME – Eligibility.
EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/WASSC/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of UPPER CREDIT for Direct Entry candidates.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME.
Candidates are to pay a sum of five thousand naira (N5,000.00) only covering registration, processing and downloading of past questions to any branch of the underlisted banks nationwide for online registration and screening exercise.
- Access Bank Pic
- Ecobank Plc
- Enterprise Bank Pic
- First Bank Pic
- GTB Bank Pic
- Wema Bank Pic
- Zenith Bank Pic
- UBA Pic
Candidates are to pay into any of the banks listed above via e- transact and collect e-transact generated receipts at the point of payment. The receipts will contain confirmation codes.
INSTRUCTIONS TO ALL CANDIDATES
- Candidates are required to log on to EKSU Portal at eksu.edu.ng. click on Post UTME applications link and follow the guidelines.
- Upload 1” x 1” colour passport photograph with Red background in JPEG format only.
- Preview, confirm, submit and IMMEDIATELY PRINT-OUT an acknowledgement slip.
- Candidates are to check the website after the closing of the portal for registration on 24th July, 2015 to print out details of their allotted time and the exact date of examination.
EKSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Date, Details.
EKSU Post-UTME screening exercise (Computer Based) will hold between Monday, 4th July and Saturday, 9th July, 2016 the University Campus.Candidates are advised to re-visit the eksu website on the closing day of application to print out their allotted time and exact date of examination.
Candidates are to come to the examination hall with the following:
- JAMB Registration Slip.
- Acknowledgment Slip printed-out from the University Portal,
- 1” x 1” colour passport photograph with RED background used for Post UTME registration.
Candidates can download past questions from the University Website.
On arrival on the examination day, candidates are to report at the University Auditorium for necessary briefing on the conduct of the examination.
EKSU Post UTME Application Closing Date
Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
NB: Ekiti State University will not tolerate any form of Examination Malpractice.
You can also download the Post UTME practice Questions and Answers we compiled together to further assist you with your preparation for the screening exercise. It’s FREE!